Skateboarding is an immensely popular sporting activity, specially enjoyed by young persons having a flair for advantageous sports. Skateboard is a slender platform with attached wheels and people ride onto it to maneuver quickly on hard surface. Like all adventurous sporting activities, skateboarding may cause several kinds of injuries. Fracture or sprains are main kinds of injuries. There are some safety tips, which are usually to be accompanied by skateboard riders to flee from injuries. Some important recommendations are shown below:
1) A skateboard rider should always use properly fitting helmet, Wrist guards, Knee and elbow pads & shoes. Many of these accessories are utilized as protective gear.
2) An excellent skateboard is definitely ought to be used. You will find several types of skateboard for all kinds of riding. A starter skateboard rider should always use board with shorter deck, that is simple to handle.
3) Skateboard is no easy sport for a novice and you ought to always learn the basic skill of the sporting activity joinfuse. Various techniques like slowing, turning, falling safely are very necessary to learn to begin skateboarding on hard surface.
4) Skateboard ought to be inspected thoroughly before a ride. A damaged or loose part or a sharp edge on board, wheels with cracking, a smooth board can cause serious injuries.
5) A skateboard should not be ridden in traffic jammed place as it can cause serious injuries. A collision with any vehicle can have a toll on skateboard rider.
6) Skateboard should not be found in darkness or in wet weather, because it is definitely risky.
7) A proper screening and observation of the area before riding is definitely helpful. Irregular riding surface cause over fifty percent of the injuries.
8) It is definitely advisable not to take unnecessary risk with difficult tricks and jumps while skateboarding. A person should always use such tricks and jumps, which are perfectly under his control.
9) It can also be extremely important for a skateboard player to stay good physical shape to flee from injuries. Some stretching exercises are usually recommended before and after skateboarding to prevent muscle injuries.
10) An audio knowledge to deal with any difficulty in emergency.
11) One and only anyone should use one skateboard. There should not be any sharing as it can cause dangerous accident.
12) Hitching a trip from car, bicycle can be extremely risky and cause accident.
13) Children under age of 14 are the key victims of skateboard injuries. So, a kid under that age ought to be always under observation while skateboarding. Skateboard riding is a strictly “NO” for kids under age seven. Poor balance, slow reaction, lesser coordination of body parts, lacking of riding skill will be the prime cause for kids having injured while skateboarding.
When skateboarding, an individual should never compromise their safety. When skateboarders play by the rules, everybody can enjoy.